Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How to be a retard



The sky is blurry; the stars are ejaculating and the old mango revels in its authority. They got there late, and they got really good pillows even if most people I am with is always counting my alkaline water, I still want to be a retard. We need to buy a room for our party, what was the person thinking again when they discovered dog’s sperm? "It was fine for human consumption"… and why did they do it in the first place!? "Uhm, I think it's a good hobby for learning English.". There were white out conditions in the town; subsequently, the roads were impassable. Wednesday is hump day, but has anyone asked the camel if he’s happy about it? If you're visiting this page, you're likely here because you're a human thumb. Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when you’re in a better frame of mind, just like last Friday in three week’s time I saw a spotted striped blue worm shake hands with a legless lizard, it was orgasmic as she borrowed the book from him many years ago and hasn't yet returned it.
Eggman





"A purple pig and a green donkey flew a kite in the middle of the night and ended up sunburnt. I would have gotten the promotion, but my attendance wasn’t good enough."
-Eggman